|Cardinal Oswald Gracias|
- two priests are more than 80 years old.
- other priests would like to say the Tridentine Mass, but are afraid of being transferred to remote places, as apparently has already been the case.
- Bishop Bosco Penha is very much against the Traditional Latin Mass and allegedly is responsible for vitiating the careers of many priests.
- the same bishop defines any priest who says the Tridentine Mass as "Lunatic Priests".
- the SSPX is banned from offering the Tridentine Mass in the Diocesan Churches, and is forced to provide its services from residential flats.